AC Repair in Las Vegas
Fast & Effective Repairs for AC Systems in North Las Vegas & Surrounding Areas
Everyone who lives in Las Vegas or nearby areas, from Clark County and Henderson to Red Rock or Summerlin, is aware of just how essential it is to have a powerfully working air conditioner. Particularly during the scorching summer months from June to August (and in many cases, far into the following autumn months as well), the temperatures rise into the triple digits. If your HVAC system is experiencing troubles, it is critical to arrange for dependable AC Repair in Las Vegas immediately. Get in touch with our knowledgeable experts at The A/C Guys for help with any troubleshooting issue.
Contact us now at (702) 820-1723 to arrange for rapid repairs for your air conditioning needs.
Looking for the Signs You Need AC Repair
Any time your air conditioner refuses to turn on at all, this is an obvious signal that something is majorly wrong. However, wouldn’t it be so much easier if you could predict when your air conditioner was just beginning to malfunction, so that our reliable team members could start fixing it right away? Even though there is no “alert button” that lets you know that your AC is having problems, there are plenty of warning signals that indicate it is time for fast and effective repairs.
Get in touch with our devoted technicians as soon as you observe suspicious signs like:
- Warm air is coming out of your AC vents
- The thermostat is reading a measurement that does not match with the actual temperature
- The vents are blowing little to no air flow at all
- You can hear unpleasant sounds from the unit, such as scraping, grinding, squealing, or hissing
- Musty or burning smells are coming out of the vents or ductwork
- There is a high level of humidity and moisture within the house
- Some of the rooms inside your home cool less easily than others, or the temperature always feels unevenly displaced
- The system will automatically short cycle several times within an hour
- You have noticed liquid (either water or Freon) collecting at the base of the system
- There are little spots of mold or mildew gathering within the vents or ductwork
- Your utility bills have been gradually increasing every month, even though you are not using your system more frequently than normal
Expert TechniciansOur technicians are Nate Certified, EPA Certified, and are trained Trane Comfort Specialists.
Quick, Efficient ServiceWe provide same-day and emergency service to ensure you are comfortable as soon as possible.
Specials & PlansWe offer deals to help you save on quality service, and preventative maintenance plans to keep your systems running smoothly year-round.
It is never a good idea to attempt to handle any air conditioner problems on your own. Even though we greatly admire homeowners bold enough to take on most DIY projects around the house, attempting to fix your AC system can often result in damaging it even further. There are many delicate parts within your complex unit and tampering with them without extensive training could result in a far more expensive process, paying for extra, costly replacement parts that could have been avoided if you had waited for AC specialists to take care of the issue.
Our NATE-Certified technicians at The A/C Guys are ready to handle your air conditioner repairs efficiently so that you can focus on everything else in your busy schedule.
Reach out to us today at (702) 820-1723 or contact us online and we can even provide 24/7 emergency support for AC repair in Las Vegas.
“I am so incredibly impressed with the professionalism, knowledge, and work ethic of this company, and would highly recommend!!!”