Heating Repair in Las Vegas
Reliable Repairs for Heating Systems in North Las Vegas & Surrounding Areas
When the temperatures outdoors begin to drop, it’s important to have a reliable heating system that keeps you warm and cozy. If your system fails for any reason, you’ll need a Las Vegas heating repair expert who can provide a fast and effective solution. That’s where we come in!
At The A/C Guys, we make your heating repair easy. One of our NATE-Certified technicians is ready to come to your home to diagnose your problem and give you a written estimate for the repairs quickly and accurately. You’ll get an honest quote at a reasonable price. Unlike many HVAC contractors, we fix problems without the use of pushy sales techniques and only recommend repairs when they are needed. Our work comes with a 90-day labor and 1-year parts warranty, which begins at the date of the invoice. We will also beat any quoted price from a licensed HVAC Contractor! If we can’t, we will give you a six-month supply of air filters for your home (limit $50 value).
We’re available 24 hours a day and offer same-day service. Call (702) 820-1723 or contact us online to get your heating system repaired the right way!
Expert TechniciansOur technicians are Nate Certified, EPA Certified, and are trained Trane Comfort Specialists.
Quick, Efficient ServiceWe provide same-day and emergency service to ensure you are comfortable as soon as possible.
Specials & PlansWe offer deals to help you save on quality service, and preventative maintenance plans to keep your systems running smoothly year-round.
No matter what type of heating issue you are facing, our technicians are here to provide the perfect solution. With over 70 years of combined experience, we have the knowledge and skills to ensure the job gets done right the first time.
Common Heating Issues & Their Causes
Anytime you experience an issue with your heating system, you should seek to resolve the problem as soon as possible to prevent further damage. It’s important to look out for any warning signs that something is wrong with your furnace or heat pump. Some problems might have a simple solution, such as flipping a breaker or adjusting a thermostat. However, many issues are caused by some form of damage deep within the system. For these types of problems, it’s best to call a professional for help.
Here are some of the most common heating issues and their potential causes:
- System won’t turn on – tripped breakers, locked thermostat, incorrect thermostat settings, loose electrical connections, unlevel installation, or incorrect thermostat placement
- System won’t shut off – thermostat issues, stuck limit switch, incorrect fan settings, or damaged compressor contractor
- Airflow problems – closed vents, clogged air filters, blocked or leaky ductwork, blower motor problems, damper issues, or too few air returns
- Unit turns off too soon – clogged filters, thermostat problems, damaged flame sensor, faulty draft inducer motor, or heating system is too large
- Too much noise – fan belt slippage, unlubricated or damaged motor bearings, ignition issues, or improperly attached panels
- Cold air instead of warm – large duct leaks, dirty air filter, closed gas valve, damaged ignition, condensate line clogs, or inadequate heating fuel
- Cold spots in your home – undersized or oversized heating system, blocked ducts, leaky ducts, dirty air filters, stuck dampers, or blower fan speeds
- Heating bills are too high – dirty air filter, short cycling system, leaky ductwork, incorrect thermostat programming, or an old, inefficient furnace
- Water pooling around heating equipment – clogged or leaking condensate drain, cracked heat exchanger, damaged flue pipe, or humidifier leak
Looking for affordable heating repair in Las Vegas? Call The A/C Guys at (702) 820-1723! We serve homeowners in North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Clark County, Henderson, and Red Rock.
“I am so incredibly impressed with the professionalism, knowledge, and work ethic of this company, and would highly recommend!!!”