Heating Repair in Las Vegas
Reliable Repairs for Heating Systems in North Las Vegas & Surrounding Areas
When the temperatures outdoors begin to drop, it’s important to have a reliable heating system that keeps you warm and cozy. If your system fails for any reason, reach out to The A/C Guys® for heating repair in Las Vegas.
At The A/C Guys®, we make your heating repair easy. One of our NATE-Certified technicians is ready to come to your home to diagnose your problem and give you a written estimate for the repairs quickly and accurately. You’ll get an honest quote at a reasonable price.
Signs I Need Heating Repair
Your heater working is something we can tend to take for granted, that is until it stops working on a cold winter night. But, how can you tell what to look for to avoid having your heater completely fail at the most inconvenient time?
You May Need Heating Repairs if You Notice:
- Cold Spots In Your Home - Have you noticed that some of your rooms seem warmer and other rooms seem to stay cold and rather drafty. This could be due to your heater struggling to distribute heat through your home. It could be your ductwork that has a leak or is having other problems. Contact our expert Las Vegas heating repair team for the help you need.
- Unusual Smells - It's not uncommon to smell dust burning off of a heater that hasn't been turned on for a while. But, if you are smelling something that is musty, it could be mold or mildew that has grown in your ductwork from possible excessive humidity or moisture that is present in the system.
- Banging & Screeching Sounds - Louder noises coming from your heater isn't that uncommon. But, if you are hearing loud screeching or banging coming from your heater, it could be a loose belt or even a motor that is nearing the end of it's lifespan. Regardless, if you hear these noises, please reach out as soon as possible for professional Las Vegas heating repair.
Why Won't My Pilot Light Stay Lit on My Furnace?
While not all furnaces today have a pilot light, those that do require it to ignite the system’s burner. This allows the system to run which will then distribute heat throughout your property. If your pilot light goes out, it can impact the comfort of your home. That’s why it’s imperative you watch for any signs of an issue and give our furnace repair pros a call as soon as you suspect a problem
Reasons a Pilot Light Won’t Stay Lit:
- A malfunctioning or damaged thermocouple
- A strong draft or gust of air extinguishes the light
- A dirty or clogged pilot tube
- A faulty gas valve or gas regulator
- A lack of proper air circulation, possibly from a blocked furnace vent
If you are continuing to experience a problem with your furnace or you notice a weak flame from your pilot light, consult with our heating team right away.
What Happens When You Delay Heating Repair Services?
When you delay heating repair, you can cause additional issues to arise with your unit, which lead to more heating repair costs. Not only that, but winters in Las Vegas can get very cold, so it would be best to have heating repair done to help you and your family live more comfortably.
No matter what type of heating issue you are facing, our Las Vegas heating repair technicians are here to provide the perfect solution. With over 70 years of combined experience, we have the knowledge and skills to ensure the job gets done right the first time.
Common Heating Issues & Their Causes
Anytime you experience an issue with your heating system, you should seek to resolve the problem as soon as possible to prevent further damage. It’s important to look out for any warning signs that something is wrong with your furnace or heat pump. Some problems might have a simple solution, such as flipping a breaker or adjusting a thermostat. However, many issues are caused by some form of damage deep within the system. For these types of problems, it’s best to call a Las Vegas heating repair professional for help.
Some of the Most Common Heating Issues and Their Potential Causes, Include:
- System won’t turn on – tripped breakers, locked thermostat, incorrect thermostat settings, loose electrical connections, unlevel installation, or incorrect thermostat placement
- System won’t shut off – thermostat issues, stuck limit switch, incorrect fan settings, or damaged compressor contractor
- Airflow problems – closed vents, clogged air filters, blocked or leaky ductwork, blower motor problems, damper issues, or too few air returns
- Unit turns off too soon – clogged filters, thermostat problems, damaged flame sensor, faulty draft inducer motor, or heating system is too large
- Too much noise – fan belt slippage, unlubricated or damaged motor bearings, ignition issues, or improperly attached panels
- Cold air instead of warm – large duct leaks, dirty air filter, closed gas valve, damaged ignition, condensate line clogs, or inadequate heating fuel
- Cold spots in your home – undersized or oversized heating system, blocked ducts, leaky ducts, dirty air filters, stuck dampers, or blower fan speeds
- Heating bills are too high – dirty air filter, short cycling system, leaky ductwork, incorrect thermostat programming, or an old, inefficient furnace
- Water pooling around heating equipment – clogged or leaking condensate drain, cracked heat exchanger, damaged flue pipe, or humidifier leak
Labor & Warranty Options Available
Our work comes with a 90-day labor and 1-year parts warranty, which begins at the date of the invoice. We will also beat any quoted price from a licensed HVAC Contractor! If we can’t, we will give you a six-month supply of air filters for your home (limit $50 value).
Our Technicians are Nate Certified & EPA Certified.
Quick, Efficient ServiceWe provide same-day and emergency service to ensure you are comfortable as soon as possible.
Specials & PlansWe offer deals to help you save on quality service, and preventative maintenance plans to keep your systems running smoothly year-round.
“I am so incredibly impressed with the professionalism, knowledge, and work ethic of this company, and would highly recommend!!!”