Las Vegas Indoor Air Quality Experts
Are you looking for a way to improve the air quality in your Las Vegas home? The A/C Guys® can help you find the right solution for your needs and budget. We offer several products that can reduce your indoor air pollution and improve your health. From UV-C lamps to whole-home air purifiers, our solutions can make your home a safer, more comfortable place to live.
What Causes Bad Air Quality?
Indoor air pollutants and allergens are the primary cause of poor air quality. These pollutants can come from chemicals, like in household cleaning products, smoke and other tobacco products, pet dander, pesticides, as well as VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds). Additionally, the quality of the air outside your home can impact your indoor air quality as well. So, how do you know if your home is experiencing this issue?
Signs of Poor Indoor Air Quality:
- You’re experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, headaches, and congestion
- You notice an accumulation of dust throughout your home
- Your allergy or asthma symptoms have gotten worse
- Your skin is overly dry or irritated
- You notice some rooms are hot while others are cold
- Your home has an unusual odor
Benefits of Good Indoor Air Quality
Even if you love being outside and exploring the outdoors, you want to be able to come home and not worry about the elements and have a place to relax and sleep comfortably. One of the things that makes sleep and relaxing much easier is having good indoor air quality.
A Few of the Major Benefits of Good Indoor Air Quality Include:
- Breathe Easier - Breathing well and easily is something we tend to take for granted. The fact is, the more contaminated the air is the more likely you are to get sick as well as feel more stressed out. By working on obtaining good indoor air quality you reduce the likelihood of these things happening. For expert help, contact our professional Las Vegas indoor air quality team today.
- Sleep Better - With cleaner air in your home, sleep will more readily come to your and your Las Vegas household. Your stress levels will be reduced and having a home that is cooler will make it easier for your to relax and get the rest you need.
- Reduce Allergens & Pollutants - By reducing the allergens, containments and pollutants in your home you can help people in your home avoid having asthma attacks or allergies. This allows for an even more comfortable home as well as gives your body an easier chance of healing if you do become ill.
Our Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Our NATE-Certified Las Vegas indoor air quality technicians are trained to install a range of indoor air quality products.
Types of Indoor Air Quality Products We Can Install:
- HEPA filters – Air pollution isn’t just a concern for outside – the air inside your Las Vegas home can be even more contaminated. By using a HEPA air filter, you can trap several pollutants that may be impacting your health, including mold spores, dust mites, pet dander, pollen, and tobacco smoke.
- Air purifiers – If you’re concerned about the airborne pollutants that are trapped in your home, you may want to install an air purifier. Whether portable or installed in your HVAC system, an air purifier can remove the contaminants in your air that are triggering allergic reactions, asthma attacks, and a range of other symptoms.
- Carbon monoxide detector – Too much carbon monoxide in the air can result in serious health complications or even death. Because this gas is colorless and odorless, it’s easy for it to accumulate without you even knowing. If you don’t have a carbon monoxide detector, have our Las Vegas indoor air quality technicians install one in your home before heading into the heating season.
- UV-C light – The COVID-19 pandemic may have you wondering about air scrubbing and sanitation. A UV-C light is one of the most effective methods for disinfecting the surfaces in your home, giving you the extra protection you need for you and your family. Our experts are ready to install a UV-C lamp in your home today!
- Remote monitoring – The A/C Guys® in Las Vegas has partnered with Trane and Nexia to provide an array of products to enhance your comfort. Nexia’s all-in-one app will help you be in the know and stay in control of all the elements of your smart home. The device can simplify your life by performing everyday tasks like turning on the lights before you arrive home and maintaining an optimal climate in your house.
- Sensi Predict – Say goodbye to annual maintenance with this innovative 10-sensor system that analyzes your heating and air conditioning unit and lets you know how its performing. With Sensi Predict, you’ll be able to stay ahead of HVAC problems before they disturb your comfort. Remain informed about the condition of your system with mobile alerts.
Contact us online to discuss your Las Vegas indoor air quality needs.
Keeping the air in your home clean and breathable requires some effort on your part. Fortunately, you can depend on our Las Vegas indoor air quality team at The A/C Guys® to make the process as simple as possible for you by installing high-quality indoor air quality products.
Our Technicians are Nate Certified & EPA Certified.
Quick, Efficient ServiceWe provide same-day and emergency service to ensure you are comfortable as soon as possible.
Specials & PlansWe offer deals to help you save on quality service, and preventative maintenance plans to keep your systems running smoothly year-round.
“I am so incredibly impressed with the professionalism, knowledge, and work ethic of this company, and would highly recommend!!!”