Las Vegas AC Installation & Replacement
Installing Powerful AC Systems in North Las Vegas & Surrounding Areas
Choosing the perfect air conditioner for your home might be a little more challenging than you initially realize. Whether you look at an online catalogue or visit a warehouse in person, there are just so many different models, makes, and brands that the whole process can feel overwhelming. This is why you should give our team at The A/C Guys® a call. We not only offer individualized support in selecting an AC, but we provide excellent Las Vegas AC installations designed to withstand even the hottest Nevada temperatures.
How to Choose an Air Conditioner
Since we know that there are so many options out there, our knowledgeable Las Vegas AC installation professionals have compiled certain elements that every homeowner should consider when they make their choice of AC. Remember, even though it is important to think about each aspect individually, you will want a system that satisfies as many components as possible. Just because a unit is very cheap does not mean that it is very durable, and you may have to pay more in the long run for repairs required by an inferior system.
When Selecting a New Air Conditioner, Always Consider Factors Such As:
- How big the AC is in comparison to your property’s size – If your AC is too small, it won’t be able to cool your Las Vegas home down. However, if it is too large, a lot of energy will be wasted, amounting in higher costs.
- The level of SEER Rating (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) for the AC – Industrial standards have set a minimum efficiency requirement of the level of 14. However, there are air conditioning units that are even better at saving energy and thus have higher SEER ratings, some which range up to level 17.
- Your available budget – It is important to find something that is within your price range. At the same time, never sacrifice quality for the sake of cost, since a slightly more expensive investment might lead to better efficiency and fewer repairs, which also results in a lower cost overall.
Throughout this entire process, our dedicated Las Vegas air conditioning installation team at The A/C Guys® are available to answer any questions about different options you are considering before we provide a thorough replacement.
Get in touch with us now for a complimentary estimate on your new air conditioner in Las Vegas, NV.
On average, a central air conditioning unit can last between 10 and 15 years. However, depending on how efficient your unit is, how often it’s used, and whether you have invested in maintenance, your system may experience a lengthened or shortened lifespan. When your AC begins acting up, you may be uncertain if a repair will do the trick or if you’re in need of a total replacement. Keep an eye out for any of the following that indicate you are in need of a new air conditioning unit.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs to Be Replaced:
- Your system requires constant or very similar repairs
- Your current unit has a low SEER rating indicating inefficiency
- Your air conditioner still uses R22 refrigerant or has developed a refrigerant leak
- Your level of airflow and home comfort has significantly decreased
- Your energy bills have seen a substantial rise
- Your system is emitting a burning odor when running
- The cost of a repair is higher than the cost of a new AC
Rely on Our Support Team for Choosing the Right Kind of AC Installation
Because having a powerful but affordable air conditioner is a critical investment, you do not want to be forced to rush into a decision you might regret, especially if the unit you choose ends up breaking apart just a few years later. This is why it is so helpful to have a team of dedicated Las Vegas air conditioning installation professionals on hand who can advise you on what options might be better for your unique situation.
Our Las Vegas AC replacement technicians are highly informed on even the most recent advances in technology and the newest brands on the market, which is why we can help when it comes to making this big decision. You can trust our honest experts to never upsell you on a product that you do not actually need, since we hold your comfort, safety, and health above all.
Our Technicians are Nate Certified & EPA Certified.
Quick, Efficient ServiceWe provide same-day and emergency service to ensure you are comfortable as soon as possible.
Specials & PlansWe offer deals to help you save on quality service, and preventative maintenance plans to keep your systems running smoothly year-round.
“I am so incredibly impressed with the professionalism, knowledge, and work ethic of this company, and would highly recommend!!!”