Las Vegas Heating Installation & Replacement
Experienced Heating Installers in North Las Vegas & Surrounding Areas
Heating installation is a crucial element in the performance of your home comfort system – it can make or break your system’s operation and determine whether you’ll require an early replacement. Instead of leaving this job to just anyone, trust the experienced professionals at The A/C Guys®. Our NATE-certified Las Vegas heating replacement technicians regularly install forced air systems, radiant heat, and more! Whatever heating system you decide is right for your home, we’ll make sure it’s installed safely and properly to ensure your comfort.
When Is It Time for New Heating Installation?
Whether you have a heat pump or a furnace, you depend on your heating system to maintain a comfortable temperature in your Las Vegas home throughout the cold season. When problems arise, it can be both an inconvenience and a hazard to your safety. By recognizing the signs that it’s time to replace your heating system, you can prevent heating emergencies and avoid being without heat when you need it most.
There Are Several Warning Signs That Your Heating System Is Poorly Suited to the Needs of Your Household, Including:
- Your Furnace is 15 Years Old or More - If you furnace is over 15 years old it may be time to start looking at a replacement unit. With each passing year of a heater's lifespan, the more likely you are going to need to pay more in repairs as well as in energy bills. Call us for our expert Las Vegas heating installation services.
- Your Heating Bills are Rising - If you have noticed your heating bills have been rising month over month, it may be due to your heater nearing the end of it's lifespan. As heaters get older they get less and less efficient and require more energy to provide the same level of warmth that it was providing earlier on in it's lifespan.
- Your Furnace is Constantly in Need of Repairs - If you have noticed that you have had to repair your heater more than three times in a year, it may be time to start looking for a replacement heater as it will save you more money in the long run rather then spending it on repairing an older unit.
If any of these are true of your heating system, it might be time to upgrade to a newer model. Rely on our experienced Las Vegas heating installation technicians to evaluate the current condition of your furnace or heat pump and determine whether a replacement would be the best option. If the system doesn’t need to be replaced, then we won’t suggest a replacement.
How Much Does a New Heating System Cost?
The overall cost of a new heating system will vary depending on the type of system you purchase, whether it be a furnace or heat pump, as well as the brand, make, and model. However, these are only a few of the factors you will need to take into account when purchasing a replacement heater.
How to Choose a New Heater:
- Determine what level of energy efficiency you’d prefer
- Consider the fuel source required for your property, whether it be gas or electric
- Decide if you would like any add-ons or comfort features to your new system
- Evaluate the warranty options
- Research if there are any rebate offers available
If you are uncertain of which system is right for your home, give our Las Vegas heating installation pros a call to discuss your heating needs.
Professional installation is the key to ensuring the successful operation of your new heating system. There are many factors that must be considered when selecting and installing your new unit. For example, your furnace will need to be appropriately sized. If too large or too small for your property you can run into issues and inefficiencies in your heating.
Improper Sizing of a Heating System Can Result in Several Issues, Including:
- Short cycling
- Inefficient operation
- Increased repairs
- Cracked heat exchanger
- Uneven temperatures
- Premature replacement
What Size Furnace Do I Need?
When determining the proper sizing of your new heating system there are several factors that need to be accounted for. Some examples include the age and construction of your home, the square footage of all rooms with registers, the amount of insulation, and the climate.
Additional Factors to Take Into Consideration:
- The number of windows your property has
- How many people reside in the home
- The height of your ceilings
- How many floors your home has
- The state of your ductwork
- How much sun exposure your rooms get
- The overall temperature you prefer to keep your property at
Our licensed Las Vegas heating replacement technicians can help you figure out the precise sizing requirements for your home and needs.
Our Technicians are Nate Certified & EPA Certified.
Quick, Efficient ServiceWe provide same-day and emergency service to ensure you are comfortable as soon as possible.
Specials & PlansWe offer deals to help you save on quality service, and preventative maintenance plans to keep your systems running smoothly year-round.
“I am so incredibly impressed with the professionalism, knowledge, and work ethic of this company, and would highly recommend!!!”