With the extreme temperatures we have here in Las Vegas, it’s difficult to make it through the day without a properly functioning HVAC system. If you have noticed that your heating and AC equipment is beginning to struggle or is on its last leg, take comfort in the fact you can call The A/C Guys® for a fast and effective solution.
Our Las Vegas HVAC technicians are available 24 hours a day and offer the convenience of same-day service. Whether you need a quick repair, or a brand-new system installed, we’re the team to trust for quality workmanship and outstanding customer care.
Serving Las Vegas & Surrounding Areas
The A/C Guys® is a heating and AC company servicing residential properties throughout North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Clark County, Henderson, and Red Rock. Our NATE-Certified team has 70 years of combined experience and a reputation for providing exactly what our customers need to stay comfortable in their homes year-round. We service all types of heating and cooling systems, and there’s no job too complex for us to handle.
Our Las Vegas HVAC Services Include:
- Heating installation
- Heating maintenance
- Heating repair
- Air conditioning installation
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Air conditioning repair
- Indoor air quality
Free Estimates on New Systems
It’s common for homeowners to be uncertain about what type of heating and AC equipment they should install. That’s why The A/C Guys® will make a trip at no cost to you to help you choose a system that works best for your home. Whether you’re concerned about efficiency, health and allergies, or price, our Las Vegas heting and air pros ensure your system is customized to meet your needs and keep you comfortable. We provide any named brand equipment and offer excellent warranties.
Some Styles of Residential Equipment We Install, Maintain, & Repair Include:
- Radiant and forced air systems – A radiant system warms or cools a room through the use of hot or cold water that loops through a series of pipes. The cool or hot air radiates from the floor or a radiator pipe. In contrast, a forced air system pushes air through a duct system with a fan. As the air passes over a coil on a furnace or air handler, it is conditioned before being returned to the space being heated or cooled.
- Heat pumps – A heat pump, comprised of an outdoor condenser and indoor air handler, uses electricity to move heat from one location to another. In the summer a heat pump acts just like an air conditioner removing heat from inside your home and exhausting it to the outside. In the winter, a heat pump runs backwards removing heat from the outside and exhausting it indoors. As the outside temperature falls, eventually there is not enough heat outside to meet the requirements of the indoor occupants. At this point, a heat pump system will use supplemental electrical resistance heaters (sometimes called aux heat or emergency heat) to warm the air and satisfy the thermostat.
- Air conditioner and gas furnace – An air conditioner and coil are coupled to a gas furnace to make a complete heating and air conditioning system. The gas furnace provides heat by combusting natural gas or propane. It also contains a fan which forces air over a cooling coil when the system is providing air conditioning.
- Dual fuel systems – A dual fuel system is the best of both worlds. It is a heat pump and coil coupled to a gas furnace with an outdoor thermostat to tell the system which heating system to use. In heating mode, the outdoor sensor helps the thermostat decide which fuel type is most efficient based upon the outdoor temperature and thermostat settings. When it is very cold outside (below 32F) a gas furnace is more efficient than the electric strips in a heat pump. However, when it is above freezing outside the heat pump is more efficient and the thermostat uses it to heat your home.
Call the A/C Guys® Today at (702) 820-1723 To Receive Quality Service From Our Las Vegas Residential Heating and Air Experts!